Privacy & Policy
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Tribe may collect the following information:
When you email us, we will collect your name and email address and and any other details you supply and may in the future contact you using that information.
HOW THE TRIBE USES THE INFORMATION
The Tribe uses the information collected to help it understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To assess whether you should be granted access to certain parts of the website.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve its products and services.
- The Tribe's representatives may follow up, either by email, phone or mail, to browsers as part of The Tribe's customer care procedures.
- The Tribe may periodically send promotional emails about new announcements or other information which The Tribe thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided when you registered as a user on this website.
- From time to time, The Tribe may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. The Tribe may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Building 3, Unit 3205
Gold & Diamond Park
P.O. Box 282661
If you believe that any information The Tribe is holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email The Tribe as soon as possible to the above address. The Tribe will correct any information which was found to be incorrect.
The Tribe is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, The Tribe has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects on-line. The Tribe uses encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data.